Saturday, June 29, 2019
Namakagon Town Hall
23845 Co Hwy M, Cable, WI 54821
Race Updates and Rules
- Race Rules
- 5-Hour Race Update #1
- 12-Hour and 30-Hour Race Update #1
- 5-Hour Race Update #2 ***NEW***
- 12-Hour and 30-Hour Race Update #2 ***NEW***
- Flat Water Paddling
- Mountain Biking
- Road Biking
- Land Navigation
- Team Challenges/Mystery Events
- Family (2, 3, or 4-person team multi-generation team with at least one racer under 18 years old)
- Coed Premier (3 or 4 person coed team)
- Open Premier (3 or 4 person same gender team)
- 2 Person Coed
- 2 Person Open (same gender)
- Family (2, 3, or 4 person multi-generation team with at least one racer under 18 years old)
- Solo Male (with race director permission only)
- Solo Female (with race director permission only)
Distances (subject to change)
- Bike: 8-15 miles
- Trek/Orienteering/Land Navigation: 2-4 miles
- Paddle: 2-3 miles
- Bike: 24-36 miles
- Trek/Orienteering/Land Navigation: 8-13 miles
- Paddle: 6-10 miles
- Bike: 65-85 miles
- Trek/Orienteering/Land Navigation: 18-25 miles
- Paddle: 16-25 miles
- First Basis Adventure Racing Series
- This race is part of the Wisconsin Adventure Racing Series, Wisconsin’s premier race series featuring ten different adventure races and cash prizes totaling over $2,000. There is no fee to join the series, simply race any of the ten events and you’ll be automatically signed up. The more races your team competes in, the better chance you’ll have of taking home prizes. Compete in either the coed or open division in teams of 2, 3, or 4, and see how your team ranks against others in the midwest.
- All 3 Races: Register your team in the series prior to race day to receive series points
- 30-Hour Race is a USARA National Championship Qualifier
- Top 3- or 4-person coed 30-hour team will receive a $400.00 sponsorship for USARA Nationals
- 5-hour Check-in 11:30 a.m. | Race Start 1 p.m.
- 12-hour Check-in 5:30 a.m | Race Start 7 a.m.
- 30-hour Check-in 5:30 a.m. | Race Start 7 a.m.
- Canoes, paddles and pfds provided for 2, 3 and 4-person teams
- Kayaks, paddles, and pfds provided for solo racers
- No support crew needed
- Limited gear list
Race fees include t-shirt, land use fees, maps, canoes/kayaks, paddles and pfds, post-race food and drink, prizes, give-a-ways, and…. a weekend of racing on a brand new course!
Regular registration (by June 1, 2019)
- 5-Hour: $80/racer
- 12-Hour: $150/racer
- 30-Hour: $250/racer
Late registration (by June 20, 2019)
- 5-Hour: $90/racer
- 12-Hour: $160/racer
- 30-Hour: $260/racer
- 12-hour and 30-hour races only: each racer must have a USARA license. Licenses are $8 for a single day, or $35 for an annual. Purchase licenses at check-in on race day, or you can order an annual license which includes a subscription to Adventure World Magazine
If your team is unable to race, you may sell your entry to another team, otherwise:
- 75% refund up to May 1, 2019.
- 50% refund up to June 10, 2019.
- No refunds after June 10, 2019.