- USARA National Championship Qualifier
- The top 4 Coed & Open (male or female) teams qualify to compete in the USARA Adventure Race National Championship
- Top 3- or 4-person coed team will receive a $400.00 sponsorship for USARA Nationals
- Register your team in the series prior to race day to receive points
- Race Check-in: Race day – time TBA
- No support crew needed
- Teams may use their own canoes or rent from our canoe supplier
Race fees include t-shirt, land use fees, maps, post-race food and drink, prizes and give-a-ways.
- Early Registration $90/racer (ends February 15)
- Regular Registration $100/racer (ends March 15)
- Late Registration $110/racer (ends March 29)
- USARA License – each racer must have a USARA license. Licenses are $8 for a single day, or $35 for an annual. Purchase licenses at check-in on race day, or you can order an annual license which includes a subscription to
Adventure World Magazine
- If you would like to rent canoes or a kayak, Wisconsin River Outings will provide boats at a special rate of $45/canoe or kayak (solos only). Price includes boats, paddles and pfds delivered to the paddle start and picked up at the paddle finish. Reserve your boat
If your team is unable to race, you may sell your entry to another team. Due to the costs associated with planning and hosting this event, we cannot offer refunds.